Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Final Post

In ESL class my teacher asked me to do what I don't know at all and learned it. I chose magic tricks especially card manipulation which that I would have done if I had opportunity like this in other school or in my free time. I had great time while doing the magic tricks and actually I practiced and I did the magic tricks. I made the Video about the magic tricks. I made the Knowledge stage. In the knowledge stage, I still learned about how to do the magic tricks, and find the supplies and things to make the magic tricks better and awesome. Then I made Comprehension stage. In this stage I showed people the way card manipulation works and how to practiced it. I actually did the magic tricks (card manipulation) in Application stage.The last thing what I have to do is my analyze stage, and I'm going to answer correctly and simply the UOI questions.


Magic How do I communicate my understanding of magic with people?

I tried to communicate with people and audiences, but I failed to communicate with people and I failed to show people what is card manipulation and is it fun to learn.


I think I didn't do well on this project because I was too busy with other things and too much playing and I accepted the project not serious enough until I got behind by my magic tricks project, and I did it very poor effect and very low effect.
Second thing mistake and problem was that I should have made the video more contended Also my videos were less contended videos. I failed to make the videos look nice and I should have made the videos look nice and interesting for people to watch and learn, but I failed to do that.














This is my video with Mr.Jabiz.
He interviewed me about "What would I choose another topic if I can re-do the project?"

Hope you enjoy the video

No comments:

Post a Comment