Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Poster Reflection

We make this documentary movie film because we want to make people think when they watch my movies they could feel the sorrow and guilty to Destroyed Deforestation of course they don't have to feel like that actually just want to make them think twice think again about our living things like trees because trees are very important to us because imagine a miserable world with no trees, the air is dirty and you cannot breathe. I used Destroyed Deforestation as a title for my movie documentary because "Destroyed Deforestation" it make's me fell awful and horrible about imagining trees with no leaves and it's rotten like a rotten branch. i chose "Destroyed Deforestation" because I want to make people feel awkward and guilty so I chose this title.

First we searched pictures for the movie poster and the first thing we did was we  found a Creative Commons picture that match with our topic and mood from Flickr. I could find Creative Commons pictures for my Documentary and it match's with the topic and mood and we uploaded images to Big Huge Labs.

Then we added title, tag line, credits, tagline is the the world with emotions that makes people to watch the movie and i come up with this idea because I think should be able to save trees and reduce/avoid the deforestation. and We used Emotive Language  create a dark or sad picture and we got many informations by research. And we persuade people to watch this film Destroyed Deforestation and give them hope that we can still save the world and we can still save the trees.

Language can influence people because it can make people think and  feel the emotive and the words. It was really simple idea "Destroyed Deforestation" because it just come out from my head. Same reasons for tagline too, Trees are life's too and what will you do if the world end? both of them just come out from my head. I chose rotten trees with no leaves on it and i pick this picture because it really look's like "Destroyed Deforestation" and i like the picture.

The most thing that was really difficult to me was poster editing and doing step by step because sometimes I cant understand the language or the vocabulary but i tried and now i know how to do it. the part of the unit that was really fun and easy was making poster and emotive language. I like this unit because if was fun making posters, emotive language and i learned many things from this unit and it was very helpful for my english skills.

the 





To see the poster and my blurb click here.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's really interesting here that you've said that creating the poster was both the most difficult part of the unit and the fun part. So would you say it was challenging but rewarding? Your poster is very striking -- I would say you have done a good job at choosing an image to go with the emotion. Thank you for sharing your learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Adrienne Michetti sure thanks for your comment too, sorry i was not able to reply your comment faster ^-^

    ReplyDelete